Monday, June 16, 2008

Boring Day Yet Funny

nothing special during the morning.... During recess, jc called me short and i called him fat for at least 5 mins and everybody was laughing, i did too lol. After recess there was a seminar from Sunway college, which is "Mind Makeover"... its about helping oneself determine which path of future one wanna take... but i feel bad coz when they gave a sheet of paper for us to fill in... at the part where they asked which college would we choose to go, i didnt put thier college xD.
when we got back to class Somebody(i not gonna tell unless u ask me) put the bear which TKH gave to step back in his beg.... it was f**kin funny but i didnt dare to laugh...
When school ended i went to mamak with xf and got home at 4.20+... i skipped tuition today ( reason is im tired :D ) it was the first time i was so tired that i slept in my school uniform... my eldest bra came home and woke me up to ask my bs password and i went to bath.. when i came out his fren was playing my comp=.= but i still went back and sleep... when i woke up i was shocked half to death... i thought it already the next day coz it was 7.15 and it was slightly dark... and i get to eat steak later :D.... i'll post the picture of my dinner tomorrow

No comments: